MSG is not good for you. It precipitates auto-immune diseases, especially in combination with gluten intolerance.
Originally published 2007
MSG is a HarmfulExcitoxin
- By Russell Blaylock, author of Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills.
- Talks about MSG, aspartame, and other additives.
- Shows how individual additives can kill cells over time.
- Shows how combinations of them kill brain cells immediately.
- Connects to MSG to ALS, Parkinson’s, and other diseases.
If you’re not gluten intolerant, changes are that cell walls don’t allow those additives into your blood stream. But if you are gluten intolerant, then long-term erosion of the intestinal walls has led to what’s known as a leaky gut — which means those additives are much more likely to enter the blood stream.
- What’s Wrong with American Foods? – obesity and disease
- http://www.newstarget.com/MSG.html – MSG articles, information and news
Copyright © 2007-2017, TreeLight PenWorks