A process for healing the deep wounds that scar our very being, making it impossible to love ourselves and accept ourselves, and therefore to love and accept others.
Originally published 2011
I am part way down this path. I am by no means a master of it. But I have made substantial progress, and have begun to put together things that form the basis of a healing practice.
Sources of Inspiration
Meditation, 7 Aug 2011:
“Focusing on the Mouth of God (base of the skull) wakens the inner eye/love consciousness. The martial arts experiences opened the heart to the love of compassion, acceptance, and forgiveness. Together, they can penetrate the knots in the lower chakras, bring memories to light, and witness them with love, for true healing. (The techniques of Yoga Nidra, Theta Healing, and Brain Wave monitoring can help!”
The sources that came to mind for use in this work included:
- The “Mouth of God” opening kindled by Ipsalu Tantra , and the attendant “love consciousness”.
- Martial arts breakthroughs with heart-focused “every moment” meditations focused on gratitude, compassion, forgiveness, acceptance, and love, as described in Magical Moments & Lessons Learned.
- The Theta Healing technique — tracing the ripple back to the splash.
- Yoga Nidra — Visions and affirmations at the sleep/awake boundary.
- Brainwave monitoring — A greet feedback process.
- The power of music — Shamanic journey drumming, Bach-Beethoven-Mozart, Kirtan
The goals of such a process:
- Identify emotional blockages
- Release them
- Experience the transcendent connection with God/Shiva/Babaji/Tae Yun/Spirit.
- Find guidance to choose a path, or a direction
- Visualize perfection — perfect life, perfect being, perfect companion
- Manifest that reality
These ideas are eloborated in Towards a Science of Personal Transformation
Copyright © 2011-2017, TreeLight PenWorks