Summary: The book is published, and some initial videos have been created.
Next up: Crowdfunding to get the TreeLight Yoga Bench into production!
- The Bench Yoga book (kindle and print editions) have been uploaded to Amazon and are available for purchase.
- The Yoga Bench channel has a new video, Many Ways to Sit.
- Yoga teacher Jayamala, who teaches Posture Yoga, has used the prototype bench to create a video on posture.
- The new Bench Yoga channel has its first video: Leaning Vajrasana.
- I launched a Patreon page, for people who would like to directly support my work.
- Next up is crowdfunding for the bench!
(With crowdfunding, people will be able to pre-order the bench, so we can get into production!)
The patent-pending TreeLight Yoga Bench is designed to make Yoga easier for beginners, and to help even experienced practitioners progress towards Lotus. It’s a perfect seat for meditation—as easy to get and up and down as a chair, but it can be like sitting on the floor, with many intermediate (and easier!) sitting positions.
The YouTube Yoga Bench channel has a few videos that show it in action, and that explain how it helps your practice. The Bench Yoga channel, on the other hand, will eventually contain guest videos and a variety of follow-along practice videos.
For more information, contact Eric Armstrong (eric at treelight.com) or visit the appropriate web pages:
Copyright © 2017, TreeLight PenWorks
Support Eric’s work!: http://patreon.com/ericArmstrong
Add your thoughts...